Formed a new on-site team and relocated our designers to China to speed-up the R&D progress.
Working on the last bit of newly added features and upgrades based on the Drumi 5.0 prototype.
Final optimization and testing before mass production.
Finished four stress tests on the Drumi and are now onto our next stage of product development.
Delighted with overall structure, began vendor selection， negotiation for tooling.
Begin washing performance testing with Research Partner. Continued evaluation of manufacture proposals.
Testing tooling with injection moulding machine.
A major milestone for Drumi as we transition from design to production!
Scaling up production capacity at our assembly facility.
The first production Drumi assembled with 100+ manufactured parts.
Tooling & Manufacturing
V6’s current design will feature
• A reduction in parts by 40% for increased durability
• 3-piece drum design
• Reinforced aluminum structure
• A secondary drain for removing excess water
• Added a quick release hose connector
• Lid and tray detergent markers
• Extended foot-pedal for additional comfort
• Added extra stability to the base